Giving at Church of Our Saviour
On-Line giving to support our church and outreach
Church of Our Saviour is pleased to announce the introduction of an electronic option for making regular offerings and special donations. Contributions can now be debited automatically from your checking or savings account or processed using your credit or debit card. Our new electronic giving program offers convenience for you and much-needed donation consistency for our congregation. When contributions are automated, the church receives funds on a steady, uninterrupted basis. You have the choice of contributing on a weekly, monthly or one-time basis.
LAPTOP or DESKTOP: To set up your electronic donation from our website:
1) Click on the Online Giving link above.
2) Click on the Create Profile button to provide your information and payment method. When you visit the Giving page again, you will just need to log in.
3) Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your payment.
SMART PHONE APP. You can also download a free app for your smart phone:
1) Search for “GivePlus Church” in either the App Store or
Google Play to find and download the FREE app: GIVE+ (by
Vanco Payment Solutions).
2) Enter the Church name “Church of Our Saviour” or zip code
“03055” to select our church. This will become your default
3) Follow the onscreen directions to create your profile and to
schedule your recurring/one time contribution. Payment information can either be entered manually or scanned using
your phone’s camera.
4) Verify your email. You will only have to do this the first time
Please note: with the mobile app you can donate with either creating a
profile or as a guest. We recommend creating a profile to allow you to
manage your giving: set up recurring gifts, update payment methods, view
giving history and more.
Other options for giving
The Church of Our Saviour welcomes your support whether through your involvement in our activities, by contributing to our various outreach activities, or through monetary gifts at services or through the mail. For example:
- On Sundays we collect food and personal items for SHARE to help local individuals and families who need basic support.
- This year we will have a booth at the Milford Pumpkin Festival, selling baked goods prepared by parishioners, with the proceeds to support local charities.
- Annually we send youth to a week-long Work Camp, where youth and adults work in a community to improve local residents' housing.
- We sponsor a Christmas Fair, with food products and crafts made by our members, as well as gently used Christmas themed items.
- We have one to two rummage fairs per year that provide inexpensive quality clothing to our community.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.