March 18, 2018 Announcements
Our Prayer List: We commend to God for healing and support: Barbara, Fran, Ginny, Jenny, Ray and Joyce.
(This list is refreshed on the first Sunday of each month. Please call the office (673-3309) at any time to let us know of your prayer requests or if a name is to be added or removed.)
- LUNCH & LECTIONARY Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. - Bible Study follows a celebration of the Eucharist. BYOBag lunch. Meetings end promptly at 1 p.m.
- ADULT CHOIR REHEARSAL – Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. New members are always welcome!
- The CENTERING PRAYER GROUP will be meeting Thursday mornings 9:00 – 9:45 a.m. All are welcome. If you are new to centering prayer, please contact Karen H before your first meeting.
- WOMEN’S GROUP LUNCHEON The Women’s Group will be hosting a Lenten Program Saturday, March 17 at 11:30 a.m. followed by a pot-luck lunch. For more information, please contact Alice C 673-6562.
- EASTER FLOWER DELIVERIES If you are interested in delivering Easter Flowers this year, please sign up in the Akerman Room. The signup sheet will be on the table March 14 – 28. Deliveries can be made anytime during the week following Easter Sunday. Thank you!
- BRING THOSE BELLS! You are invited to bring a bell, small or large, loud or tinkly, to the 7:00 p.m. service on Easter Eve – March 31 – to help celebrate the First Eucharist of Easter.
- LENTEN SERIES – “Through My Eyes” Hearing from those in our community with unique experiences. Continues March 20 & 27, 6:30 – 8 p.m. Soup & bread supper will be offered.
HOLY WEEK AT CoOS
Sunday 3/25: Palm Sunday Services 8 & 10 a.m.
Tuesday 3/27: Evening Lenten Program 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday 3/28: Lunch & Lectionary 11:30
Thursday 3/29: Maundy Thursday Service 7 p.m.
Gethsemane Watch 9 p.m. until 9 a.m. Good Friday
Friday 3/30: Milford Clergy Assoc. Good Friday Service at Milford
Methodist Church (North River Road)
Church Open for Meditation 12 noon – 3 p.m.
Good Friday Service 7 p.m.
Saturday 3/31: The Great Vigil of Easter 7 p.m.
Sunday 4/1: Festival Holy Eucharist 8 & 10 a.m.
ELECTRONIC GIVING NOW AVAILABLE
For more information, please visit our Giving page
Questions? Contact Mae Landesman at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the parish office 603-673-3309