June 17, 2018 Announcements
Our Prayer List: We commend to God for healing and support: Johanna, Joanne, Fran, Joyce, Sidney, Anthony, Jodie, Kirsten, Ginny, Jenny and Ray.
(This list is refreshed on the first Sunday of each month. Please call the office (673-3309) at any time to let us know of your prayer requests or if a name is to be added or removed.)
- LUNCH & LECTIONARY Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. - Bible Study follows a celebration of the Eucharist. BYOBag lunch. Meetings end promptly at 1 p.m.
- “LEMONADE HOUR” following our Summer Worship in Emerson Park is in need of hosts. Please sign up in the Akerman room, or by contacting Susan R or the Parish Office. Thank you!
- COMMUNITY SUPPER at SHARE Tuesday, June 19. For more info or to volunteer, please contact Alice C. Desserts are needed and can be dropped off TODAY at CoOS or at SHARE on June 19th after 2 p.m. (Parish Office summer hours begin the week of June 17th, so Dawn will not be in the office on Monday, June 18 for dessert “drop-offs”.)
- SOUTHERN CONVOCATION will be held at Church of the Transfiguration in Derry on Tuesday, June 26th at 7:00 p.m. All are welcome. Contact Elizabeth R for carpool information.
- SHARE FOOD PANTRY Please continue to support SHARE as the summer is here and our donations to the food basket are down. Thank you!
SUMMER WORSHIP IN THE PARK
Weather permitting - we will hold our summer worship services in Emerson Park (next to the Post Office) at 9:00 a.m.
Please bring a blanket and/or chairs.
Light refreshments to be served following the service.
Parish Office summer hours beginning June 20
Wednesdays & Fridays 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
ELECTRONIC GIVING NOW AVAILABLE
For more information, please visit our Giving page
Questions? Contact Mae Landesman at email@example.com
or call the parish office 603-673-3309