January 14, 2018 Announcements
Our Prayer List: We commend to God for healing and support: Winnie, Jenny, Ray, Joyce and Gil.
(This list is refreshed on the first Sunday of each month. Please call the office (673-3309) at any time to let us know of your prayer requests or if a name is to be added or removed.)
- LUNCH & LECTIONARY Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. - Bible Study follows a celebration of the Eucharist. BYOBag lunch. Meetings end promptly at 1 p.m.
- ADULT CHOIR REHEARSAL – Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. New members are always welcome!
- THE OPIOID CRISIS IN NH - Tackling the Killer Drug! You are all invited - men, women & youth - to a program Saturday, January 20 at 10:30 a.m. (here at CoOS) on the Opioid Crisis in NH presented by Deb Murphy and representatives from Narcotics Anonymous. Light refreshments will be served – sponsored by the CoOS Women’s Group. For more info, please contact Diana Owen – 673-7841 or Mary Auer – 759-4465.
- 2018 OFFERING ENVELOPES: if you requested envelopes, you my pick them up from the table in the Narthex today. If you would like envelopes, and have not requested them yet, please contact the parish office to have some made up for you.
- 2018 ALTAR FLOWER & SANCTUARY LAMP signup sheets are now posted in the Narthex. This is a great way to remember or give thanks for your loved ones.
- 2018 COFFEE HOUR signup sheets are posted. We invite all individuals, families and CoOS committees and groups to please sign up for a Sunday or two throughout the year.
CoOS ANNUAL MEETING - January 21st
9 a.m. Choral Holy Eucharist to be held at SHARE
Followed by the annual meeting & a potluck luncheon
(no 8 a.m. service)
The February FOCUS Deadline is Sunday, January 21st!
ELECTRONIC GIVING NOW AVAILABLE
For more information, please visit our Giving page
Questions? Contact Mae Landesman at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the parish office 603-673-3309