May 14, 2017 Announcements
Our Prayer List: We commend to God for healing and support: Fran, Bob, Betty Jane, Alice, DJ, Richard, Alana, Mimi, Jeanie, Margaret, Des, Joseph and Patty.
(This list is refreshed on the first Sunday of each month. Please call the office (673-3309) at any time to let us know of your prayer requests or if a name is to be added or removed.)
- LUNCH & LECTIONARY Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. - Bible Study follows a celebration of the Eucharist. BYOBag lunch. Meetings end promptly at 1 p.m.
- ADULT CHOIR REHEARSAL – Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. New members are always welcome!
- THE CHILDREN’S STORY ROOM for grades K – 6, meets during the 10:00 a.m. service downstairs. Children enjoy a story and activity and return to their parents for communion. All children, even visitors, are invited to join the class.
- WORKCAMP YARDSALE & CLOTHING DRIVE - POSTPONED – to June 10/11 at Fabraze in Nashua on Route 101A. Please consider donating to the sale. Items can be dropped off Friday, June 9 between 4 -7 p.m. at Fabraze (next to Sunnyside Acura). If needed, please email Pattie to arrange pickup of larger items. Thank you!
- COMMUNITY SUPPER Our next Community Supper is on Tuesday, May 16 held at the SHARE Center on Elm St., Milford at 5:30 p.m. Come and enjoy sharing a spaghetti meal with others. If you would like to help with serving this meal contact Elizabeth R.
- WOMEN’S GROUP ANNUAL LADIES TEA - Saturday, May 20 at 11:30 a.m. Wear a hat and if you have one, bring an interesting tea cup or tea pot. Pot luck lunch of tea sandwiches & finger desserts. Please sign up in the Narthex. Contact Judy D or Jean T for more information.
- ALTAR FLOWERS & SANCTUARY LAMPS Remember loved ones, give thanks or celebrate a special occasion by giving altar flowers or the sanctuary lamp. There are many available Sundays throughout the rest of this year. Please sign up in the Narthex.
Join us at one of two special parish meetings for a
continuing conversation of our Cottage Meetings.
Let’s be thinking about where we see ourselves in ten years.
Wednesday, June 7 1:00 p.m. - following Lunch & Lectionary
Sunday, June 11 11:30 a.m. - following the 10 a.m. service with pot luck coffee hour
The deadline for the June FOCUS is Sunday, May 21st.
The next FOCUS is not until September.