November 5, 2017 Announcements
Our Prayer List: We commend to God for healing and support: Marolyn, Norman, Sharon, Ralph, Dan, Barbara, Charles, Helen, Joel, Gil and Richard.
(This list is refreshed on the first Sunday of each month. Please call the office (673-3309) at any time to let us know of your prayer requests or if a name is to be added or removed.)
- LUNCH & LECTIONARY Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. - Bible Study follows a celebration of the Eucharist. BYOBag lunch. Meetings end promptly at 1 p.m.
- ADULT CHOIR REHEARSAL – Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. New members are always welcome!
- CELEBRATING OUR MINISTRY IN 2018 Stewardship letters have been mailed out. We hope to gather in all pledge gifts Sunday, November 12th. Join us for this celebration of thanksgiving! This will give the Vestry time to formulate the budget for the coming year. Extra pledge forms can be found on the table in the Narthex.
- FALL RUMMAGE SALE November 10 & 11. Donations (especially winter clothes) & many volunteers needed. Signup sheets are posted in the Narthex. For more info or questions please contact Elizabeth R.
- ENJOY COFFEE HOUR? Please consider hosting a coffee hour as an individual, family or CoOS group. Signups are in the Akerman Room (for the 8 o’clock) and downstairs in the undercroft (for the 10 o’clock).
- RED DOOR DISCUSSIONS Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. October 3 – November 7. All are invited to join us in a discussion of faith, church traditions, Holy Scripture, and the questions that are put before us. Please join us & bring a friend or neighbor.
- WOMEN’S GROUP LUNCHEON Saturday, November 18 at 10:00 a.m. – please note earlier start time. Come help make crafts for the Christmas Fair! Please bring a lunch, drinks & dessert will be provided. Contact Sharon A with questions.
ELECTRONIC GIVING NOW AVAILABLE
For more information, please visit our Giving page
Questions? Contact Mae Landesman at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the parish office 603-673-3309
The DEADLINE for the December FOCUS is Sunday, November 19!