February 18, 2018 Announcements
Our Prayer List: We commend to God for healing and support: Ryan, Leslie, Fran, Justin, Winnie, Jenny, Ray and Joyce.
(This list is refreshed on the first Sunday of each month. Please call the office (673-3309) at any time to let us know of your prayer requests or if a name is to be added or removed.)
- LUNCH & LECTIONARY Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. - Bible Study follows a celebration of the Eucharist. BYOBag lunch. Meetings end promptly at 1 p.m.
- ADULT CHOIR REHEARSAL – Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. New members are always welcome!
- The CENTERING PRAYER GROUP is returning to CoOS. Meetings will be held Thursday mornings 9:00 – 9:45 a.m. beginning February 22nd. All are welcome. If you are new to centering prayer, please contact Karen H before your first meeting.
- WORK CAMP COMEDY NIGHT 2018 Friday, March 2, 7 p.m. at the Amato Center in Milford featuring Paul Gilligan & Mitch Stinson. Doors open at 6 p.m. Tickets $25. Snacks & drinks available for purchase, 50/50 Raffle, Gift Basket Raffle. Tickets can be purchased from a Work Camp participant, by contacting the parish office, or online at www.coosmilford.org and click on “Giving”. Proceeds to benefit CoOS youth group 2018 mission trip to Wallingford, CT.
- COMMUNITY SUPPER at SHARE Tuesday, February 20 For more info or to volunteer, please contact Alice Corbett at 673-6562. Desserts are needed and can be dropped off at CoOS either 2/18 or 2/19, or at SHARE on Feb 20 after 2 p.m.
- CAFÉ EUCHARIST We will be offering our first Café Eucharist on Sunday, March 4 at 10:00 a.m. Please join us as we share in worship around the Table followed by an informal Eucharist. We will be gathering in the Undercroft downstairs. All welcome.
- SOUTHERN CONVOCATION will be meeting Tuesday, February 27 7:00 p.m. at St. Matthew’s Church in Goffstown. All are welcome.
LENTEN SERIES – “Through My Eyes”
Hear from those in our community with unique experience
Tuesdays during Lent 6:30-8 p.m.
Soup & bread supper will be offered
ELECTRONIC GIVING NOW AVAILABLE
For more information, please visit our Giving page
Questions? Contact Mae Landesman at email@example.com
or call the parish office 603-673-3309