May 13, 2018 Announcements
Our Prayer List: We commend to God for healing and support: Joyce, Sidney, Anthony, Jodie, Kirsten, Jenny and Ray.
(This list is refreshed on the first Sunday of each month. Please call the office (673-3309) at any time to let us know of your prayer requests or if a name is to be added or removed.)
- LUNCH & LECTIONARY Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. - Bible Study follows a celebration of the Eucharist. BYOBag lunch. Meetings end promptly at 1 p.m.
- ADULT CHOIR REHEARSAL – Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. New members are always welcome!
- The CENTERING PRAYER GROUP will meet Thursday mornings at 9:00 a.m. through Thursday, May 31st. They will be taking the summer off and will resume in the fall with a slightly new program beginning on Wednesday, September 5th 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Contact Karen H.
- BISHOP ROB’S VISIT MAY 20 - Bishop Hirschfeld will be with us on Pentecost Sunday for his visitation. It will be our pleasure to welcome him and to hear his thoughts on the Gospel for the day and on the life and ministry of our diocese.
- CROP HUNGER WALK Sunday, May 20. Registration at St. Pat’s Church at 1:00 p.m., walk step-off at 2:00 p.m. If you can’t walk, please sponsor a walker from CoOS - walker envelopes are on the table in the Narthex. Or visit http://crophungerwalk.org and be sure to select the “Episcopal Church of Our Saviour” team. Contact Debbie D or Alice C for more info.
- SOUTHERN CONVOCATION Tuesday, May 22 at 7:00 p.m. at St. Christopher’s Church in Hampstead, NH. This month will be a meeting with Bishop Rob. All welcome! If interested in carpooling, please contact Elizabeth R.
June FOCUS Deadline is May 20!
(The next FOCUS isn’t until September.)
ELECTRONIC GIVING NOW AVAILABLE
For more information, please visit our Giving page
Questions? Contact Mae Landesman at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the parish office 603-673-3309