March 19, 2017 Announcements
Our Prayer List: We commend to God for healing and support: Elizabeth, Richard, Margaret, Ruth, David, Byrla, Des, Joe and Patty.
(This list is refreshed on the first Sunday of each month. Please call the office (673-3309) at any time to let us know of your prayer requests or if a name is to be added or removed.)
- LUNCH & LECTIONARY Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. - Bible Study follows a celebration of the Eucharist. BYOBag lunch. Meetings end promptly at 1 p.m.
- ADULT CHOIR REHEARSAL –Beginning March 23, rehearsals will be back to Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. New members are always welcome!
- THE CHILDREN’S STORY ROOM for grades K – 6, meets during the 10:00 a.m. service downstairs. Children enjoy a story and activity and return to their parents for communion. All children, even visitors, are invited to join the class.
- COMMUNITY SUPPER We are hosting our next Community Supper on Tuesday, March 21st at the SHARE Center on Elm St. in Milford at 5:30 p.m. If you would like to help serve at this meal, please contact Alice Corbett. If you are able to donate dessert, leave it on the table in the Akerman Room on March 19th or 20th
- SPRING RUMMAGE SALE April 7 & 8. Looking for donated items that are gently used: men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, toys, house wares, etc. – NO electronics. To volunteer, please use the signup sheet on the shelf in the narthex. Thank you!
- WORKCAMP COMEDY NIGHT FUNDRAISER Our youth so appreciates everyone that attended comedy night and helped to make it a great success!! Thank you for your support!
- COOS YOUTH GROUP next meeting is TODAY from 4 – 6 p.m. All CoOS youth & their friends, grades 7 – 12, are invited. They will be baking cookies for the March 21 Community Supper.
LENTEN SERIES – “Through My Eyes”
Hearing from those outside our bubble
Tuesdays during Lent 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Soup & bread supper will be offered
The April FOCUS deadline is TODAY!