July 23, 2017 Announcements
Our Prayer List: We commend to God for healing and support: Sharon, Joel, Staci, Rod, Betty Jane, Richard, Des, Joseph and Patty.
(This list is refreshed on the first Sunday of each month. Please call the office (673-3309) at any time to let us know of your prayer requests or if a name is to be added or removed.)
- LUNCH & LECTIONARY Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. - Bible Study follows a celebration of the Eucharist. BYOBag lunch. Meetings end promptly at 1 p.m.
- WORKCAMP YOUTH & ADULTS are leaving today for their summer mission trip to Woonsocket, RI where they will spend the entire week doing repairs & improvements on houses for those in need. Please keep them in your prayers for a safe and productive trip!
- DONATION STATEMENTS were sent out electronically to those with emails this past Wednesday. Please contact the parish office if you would still like a printed copy or if you did not receive an email from Mae, our Treasurer.
- SHARE FOOD PANTRY Please continue to support SHARE as the summer is here and our donations to the food basket are down. Donations can be brought to Emerson Park.
- “LEMONADE HOUR” following our Summer Worship in Emerson Park is in need of hosts. Please sign up in the Akerman room, or by contacting Susan R. or the Parish Office. Thank you!
SUMMER WORSHIP IN THE PARK
June 18th through September 3rd – weather permitting - we will hold our summer worship services in Emerson Park (next to the Post Office) at 9:00 a.m.
Please bring a blanket and/or chairs.
Light refreshments to be served following the service.