The Church of Our Saviour is an Episcopal Parish of the Episcopal Church of New Hampshire, which is part of the Episcopal Church in the United States, and in turn a part of the world-wide Anglican Communion
The Diocese of New Hampshire has 44 parishes and missions, and 9 summer and special-use chapels. Our Bishop, the Rt. Rev. A. Robert Hirschfeld, is the tenth Bishop of New Hampshire. New Hampshire is one of the 120 dioceses in the country.
The Episcopal Church has an interesting history and beautiful liturgy of several forms as found in the Book of Common Prayer. Membership includes people of many and diverse religious backgrounds. Our diversity is a source of our strength.
To learn more about the Episcopal Church, click the links below:
- The national Episcopal Church
- The Episcopal Church of New Hampshire
- Bishop Hirschfeld's blog, Tending the Vine
- The Episcopal Café is an independent Web site featuring news, commentary, art, meditations and video.
- The Episcopal Lectionary Page with readings, psalms and collects for the week.